Employees: Promote the training to your management
BEST Basics is the only training in the US that equips employees from all industries to spot and prevent human trafficking. By using BEST Basics, your organization will:
Need help convincing your senior leadership to adopt BEST Basics?
- Make the case to your executive leadership by using this customized letter.
- Show BEST Basics at an employee gathering or brown bag lunch and start a conversation to find out what your company is doing to prevent human trafficking.
- Specialized employee groups offer a perfect setting for these conversations.
- Print the indicators of trafficking and the business case as take-aways.
- Collect names and emails of attendees. Follow up with those who are interested and work together to create a plan for sharing this training with executives in the C-suite, human resources, and/or corporate responsibility.